Monday 25 March 2013

I AM MY OWN GRANDPA..... Hilarious Joke Of The Day




Many years ago when I was 23
I got married to a widow who had a grown up daughter for her late husband
My father fell in love with my wife’s daughter and they got married
This made my father my son-in-law because he married my wife’s daughter
And my wife’s daughter became my mother because she was my father’s wife
My wife and I had a son, my little son then became a brother-in-law to dad because dad married his mother’s daughter
My son also became my uncle because he is a brother-in-law to dad and a brother to the widow’s grown up daughter which was my step-mother
My dad and his wife also had a son; my dad’s son became my grandchild because he was my wife’s daughter’s son
And so my wife became my mother’s mother which made me her grandchild
Now I am the husband of my grandmother.
SO I AM MY OWN GRANDPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us
Email: publisher@absolutehearts.com
Phone/whatsapp: +2348027922363